• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sorry everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teckademics8

This is why I was gone yesterday all day. ( yes mandy I was gone ).

My Hard drive crashed... 2nd time in a row. Over heated...

I was playing halo, go in the room. Guy has a modded room. I press alt. BOOOM

The whole apartment went out. No electricity in the whole 38 units. im like shit there goes my pc...

I go out side turn it back on and my pc does the same thing it did when my first hard drive blew out. Blue screeen at the start up blah blah.

I took it to a friend, he re format again. Lost all my shit.

I wanna tell you all. BACK YOUR SHIT UP!!!!

hopefully last time i blow this hard drive

Sorry for swearing. but im really sad right now. I know im a HUGE part of this board. I just had a pc crash...

IM BACK THOUGH :D!!!

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Welcome back Spencer. Sorry you lost all your stuff again.

T

Teckademics8

It's alright...

Sorry im not being professional/good with grammar. I just got back and im tired, my pc just got up again and reformated. I have to re do everything.

I've now lost over 200 GB of stuff. Including 150 gigs of photography. It's hard to take. But im gaining it back slowly.

S

SOAD2k8

Ouch. Yea, make sure you back up all your work. I got about 15 DVDs with the stuff that I made just so i don't lose it.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Oh man, that really sucks. It happened to me about 3 and a half weeks ago so I feel your pain. I lost over 4000 music files, and all my photography and writing. That sucked. Still only have like a hundreth of it back, but I'm still working on it.

Good luck on getting stuff back, glad to see you're back!

T

Teckademics8

Thanks everyone.

Im doing a lot better today.

merob

Boom!
I got a huge HD myself. If it crashed, I guess that'd e a bitch, but I've put a decent amount of thought into reformating anywayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.