• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Sopranos!

W

wweman101

The sopranos is coming out with a game i was reading the newspaper and i saw it. I don't know how good its going to be but ill get it when it comes out. I hope it is a great game i don't watch the show so i don't really know nothing about it.
What do you guys think do you think it will have a Godfather theme to it? I hope it has allot of violence lol and also that it is a long game because short games suck. I am going to definitely check this game out.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Meh, seems like another crap money maker game to me. If they put time and effort into it then I will get it, but other than that I highly doubt it's going to be a wrothwhile game.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
See i dont like the sorpranos so therefor no game for me. But if its like gta i bet it will sell very high.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Major Movies & TV 15