Sophomores Rout Rookies In Las Vegas; Lee MVP

K

Kidd

For the All-Star Rookie Challenge on Friday night, the Thomas & Mack Center was filled with thousands of kids shrieking in unbridled glee. Or petrified horror, depending on your viewpoint.

In a game that devolved into garbage time midway through the first half, the Sophomores put a record-setting 155-114 pounding on the Rookies, their fifth straight win in a series that is becoming a mismatch.

MVP David Lee did not miss a shot and Chris Paul did not miss a trick for the Sophomores, who led by 31 points late in the first half as they appeared to try to prove a point with their play, setting records for points, field-goal percentage (.747) and victory margin.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44745/20070216/sophomores_rout_rookies_in_las_vegas__lee_mvp/

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What a great game, Lee was a monster in that game. I personally thought that the Rookies would give them a big challenge. But I was wrong. Also Monta Ellis put on a show with all his crazy dunks. Alsp Paul was a passing machine he had 17 assists which is crazy. Great game.