Soooo... you actually read these things?

A

Abraxas

Well, for starters I am glad to be in a forum that appreciates getting to know it's members... and where members actually reply to these little introductions.

Uh, as for me (my least favorite subject to talk about) I live in Delaware but go to school in the Bronx New York where I am persuing a BE in Naval Architecture and my US Coast Guard 3rd Assistant Engineer's lisence. I like politics, but it is nothing more than a hobby. I am a Democrat because of what it stands for (liberty, personal freedoms and all that jazz) NOT who it chooses to represent them (John Kerry, I'm looking at you).

I like long walks on the beach and Bloody Marys as the sun sets in the west. I also like video games, pondering the universe and...

You know what? I think that is enough.

I am happy to be here and I hope all of you will be happy to have me here too ;) .

Scooter

No Longer Pays the Bills
Welcome, nice intro.

Naval architecture sounds cool....

And yes, members here actually read, respond and learn about each other in this intro area.

Again, welcome...hope to see you bouncing around the various forums.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Great introduction. It's fantastic to see new members joining that appear at first glance to want to become a big part of our community here. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts.

Hoosier.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I wish we had long walks on the beach...I'd have to drive for hours to do that.

welcome.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. The movie will begin in a moment. Just kick back, relax, and enjoy the popcorn!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I bet u would love to get to know some of us I bet you, u'd be suprised to how many of us act older than our age and vise versa. While waiting for the movie to start plz be sure to browse around and see what you like, but mind the room in the back, that's where all the bad members are shown what it means to mess with FC, not a pretty sight I tell ya;)

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Nice to have someone with interesting politcal ideaology here. Often, we have a lot of irrational liberatarians here.

Welcome, welcome.

Kaz, I mod Mature Discussion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome my friend, I am very glad that you've decided to join Fusion Central, by your introduction it seems that your going to be a great member on these forums. I am sure if you give these forums a chance you'll like them a lot. Enjoy yourself and see ya around.