• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Soon will DBZ Die??

K

King Vegeta

Anyway, MCD could work out, it's possible. Usually they have the actors work out, like Toby Maguire for instance. The last picture I saw for him showed that he was FAT. But he's going to work out, we don't want a fat Spider-Man so if MCD was chosen for the role of Piccolo he would more than likely work out. And what do you think of Christian Bale for Vegeta?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's hard to picture who can play who to be honest with you guys because I don't really see anyone shooting Ki waves out of their hands or stuff like that, but I really doubt that the movie will ever be made.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Sephiroth said:
Pugz said:
As far as i know they've stopped showing Z reruns over here. :(

But i've heard that they ARE making a DBZ live movie and i've seen some of the casting. As far as i can remember the guy who played Wolvererne (sp?) is playing Goku and some guy called Joey Wheeler is playing Piccolo. He's some huge colored guy with a deep voice o_O

But that's all i can remember.
Wow Pugz...Wolverine guy as Goku...and Joey Wheeler is a cartoon name from Yu-Gi-Oh...wow...if someone actually has that name...I am going to die laughing.

Also, SuperUltimateGohan, if you post in here again with that stupid crap that has no influence at all on the subject at hand, I shall either Give you a warning for spam, verbally abuse you, or take away your privelages to post in this section. You should have read the rules already and what you did was spam.

Don't ask me why that made me mad...but the words "whatever dude" is just irritating.
Get ready to laugh!
There's a REAL person called Joey Wheeler!

G

Gotenks1215

DBZ's been pretty much dead for a while now. The movies come out ever 6 months, so ppl get into it a bit then, and the episodes have just left the air (again...), but other than that, it hasn't been even talked about for a long time. Naruto will be the next big thing for the US.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's not as big as it used to be that's true but the re-runs will always be ariring here in Canada on YTV and the United States on Cartoon Network. Also i assume that their will be more movies coming out aswell.

What needs to be done is.... DBZ needs to be completely redone with upto date graphics, have the translations in two in japanese and english translations(of course speaking in english), make a manga version anime with no filler and have Manga translations only. So both sides will be pleased.

K

King Vegeta

Actually, DBZ has not left the air in the U.S. It will start coming on Saturday's again starting April 15th & will pick up from where they left off on weekdays. Also, DBZ does NOT need to be done over, it needs to be left the way it is & if anything, Akira should make a new series making it like GT never happened & he'd be able to do it how he always had envisioned it, with Uub becoming the new protector of the Earth as well as the universe.

I disagree I think DBZ should be redone, and GT be redone with AT completely incharge and change everything but, he just needs to keep two saga's the Super 17 saga and the Shadow Dragon saga, b/c theres alot of potentional in those two saga's

SuiGeneris

blue 3
SUG; watch your attitude towards people.

I think in an essance DBZ really does need to die. I mean its been a great series, but there is only so much you can do, and after a while they'll just be riding on a lame horse. (If they haven't been already.)

I would've liked to see DBZ end at the Cell saga, that would've been a great saga to end it on, but they ahd to keep going of course. No matter what its a great series, it just needs to end.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Its almost been shown, since its beginning, for like two decades now, its been long enough.