• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Soon will DBZ Die??

K

King Vegeta

Those ''pictures'' of the Live Action Movie are FAKE. And Fox renewed the rights for the DBZ LAM website, they may still be making the movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I wouldnt mind seeing a live action movie, but it would probably end up being horrible.

K

King Vegeta

Not neccasarily, they'd just need to work on it a lot & would need believable actors.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, and I dont see many good actors wanting to star in a DBZ movie.

K

King Vegeta

Christian Bale would be good for Vegeta, he did the best job yet for Batman. Michael Clarke Duncan would be good for Piccolo but I can't think of anyone for Goku.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

MCD for Vegeta...he is a bit huge for that role.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I still dont know if I'd want him for Piccolo, he has more fat then muscle.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Pugz said:
As far as i know they've stopped showing Z reruns over here. :(

But i've heard that they ARE making a DBZ live movie and i've seen some of the casting. As far as i can remember the guy who played Wolvererne (sp?) is playing Goku and some guy called Joey Wheeler is playing Piccolo. He's some huge colored guy with a deep voice o_O

But that's all i can remember.
Wow Pugz...Wolverine guy as Goku...and Joey Wheeler is a cartoon name from Yu-Gi-Oh...wow...if someone actually has that name...I am going to die laughing.

Also, SuperUltimateGohan, if you post in here again with that stupid crap that has no influence at all on the subject at hand, I shall either Give you a warning for spam, verbally abuse you, or take away your privelages to post in this section. You should have read the rules already and what you did was spam.

Don't ask me why that made me mad...but the words "whatever dude" is just irritating.

Not to sound smart but.... Alright Hoss. No more spamming Anyway back to topic what I meant earlier today about doing a Final Fantasy thing was, make it with the same kind of graphice, b/c I think a Live Action movie is far too risky and might permanently destroy the reputation of DBZ.