• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Soon will DBZ Die??

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's basically ended their just showing re-runs now, I know they came out with a new movie, and probably will again, it wont end what I mean they'll keep showing re-runs. Also if you dont like Dragon Ball Z don't post in this section please.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
As far as i know they've stopped showing Z reruns over here. :(

But i've heard that they ARE making a DBZ live movie and i've seen some of the casting. As far as i can remember the guy who played Wolvererne (sp?) is playing Goku and some guy called Joey Wheeler is playing Piccolo. He's some huge colored guy with a deep voice o_O

But that's all i can remember.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They were in talks to make one, but I believe its over now and its not in the works anymore.

S

scriver058

DBZ would've been okay for 26, 52 or 100 or so eps, but 400-500!? Really, this is the definition of dragging something out, especially something primarily about martial arts. Even the original author of the DBZ manga didn't like how his creation was prolonged into what it is today. And to add insult to injury, they follow DBZ with DBGT. Let the series die already. Ok, this is my last post here, I just feel strongly about this show and what happened to it from the manga to the anime. Better this than creating a thread elsewhere.

Dude if you don't like DBZ at all then you don't post anywhere in DBZ Territory AT ALL! so BACK OFF!!!! And if your gonna post in a DBZ thread, then don't criticize.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He is aloud to criticize DB/Z ya know, there is nothing wrong with that.

Edit: Typo

B

barfootboards

Piccolo said:
He is aloud to criticize DB/Z ya know, there is nothing wrong with that.

Edit: Typo
Yeah, they're trying to form a dictatorship where opinions are allowed <_< lol :D

Also don't just post a post saying "whatever", theres no point, at least add a sentence.

Malificus

Likes snow
Really, DBZ should have died with Cell, like origionally planed. Everything was settled. Goku was dead, the world was safe, and Gohan was the most powerful being ever. Even the Buu saga was done because fans demanded more DBZ.

B

barfootboards

SuperUltimateGohan said:
ok then... Whatever you say dude.
Is that "being a smartass to a mod" I sense?

also just to get this back on topic

Piccolo said:
They were in talks to make one, but I believe its over now and its not in the works anymore.
Thank god, if anything like that came out it would completely kill the show, they've had like 300+ episodes, and about 14 movies, with DB and for those who count it GT for before and after, i love the show too but god let it rest already, GT hurt it enough, leave it be with what greatness it still has.

EDIT:

Malificus said:
Really, DBZ should have died with Cell, like origionally planed. Everything was settled. Goku was dead, the world was safe, and Gohan was the most powerful being ever. Even the Buu saga was done because fans demanded more DBZ.
Umm, you are sort of right, it should have ended where it was ment to, yes, but that was at frieza, with a single little great transformation and the main guy being the hero, but nooo, fans wanted more, then came cell, and they couldnt end it with Goku not being the hero, so then came buu, and Goku still won somehow.