• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Soon will DBZ Die??

Sinse the movies are almost finished and after their finished with their Original Japanese Uncut, will that be the absolute end of DB, DBZ? Thoughts??

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think their wont be anything new about it but I think that they will keep showing re-runs of the episodes and movies for a long time because it as been popular for a long time now, and will keep being popular.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I kinda hope so. They are still talking about a live action movie. There are pictures up of the movie if you look. It looks really really bad.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I dont want them to make a live action movie I think it would be horrible if they did, but they've been talking about it for years and still nothing as been done and nothing will.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Uh I wouldn't say that. There have been articles in anime magazines talking about and picture of the movie on line.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but how many years have they've been talking about it? Atleast five years, so I am kinda losing hope here, and honestly live action would be pretty bad I believe, except if they make the attacks really realistic.

I would like for a movie to be made but just not Live Action, now if it was made like the movie Final Fantacy The Spirits Within that would be frickin kool.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont think that would be cool either because that movie was horrible, I say they just create a new character or something to challenge the Z Warriors and tries to destroy planet earth make like it Movie 14.

S

scriver058

Gee I hope DBZ does end soon. I never really liked that show.

B

barfootboards

scriver058 said:
Gee I hope DBZ does end soon. I never really liked that show.
Well you're probaby the 1 out of the 279 memebrs that think so

Yeah it will end soon, I'm surprised they were able to drag it out this long, Most animes wouldn't have lasted nearly as long.