• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony's response to the Wii

Malificus

Likes snow

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I like your version better Turb. Still, I'm going to get one...I already have a PS2, Xbox and GC, might as well get the next gen versions.

Malificus

Likes snow

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ctrl-Alt-Del is fuckin' awesome. I sat down and read all of the comics the first time I saw the site, they're hilarious.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The Wii is Nintendo's new console. It's codename was Revolution, and I think a fair number of people don't like the name it's been given. The controller is a remote control that works with motion sensors and has a control stick add-on (making the overall controller look like nunchakus). There are (so far) at least two frames for the controller, a Gamecube controller frame and a light gun frame....and yes, they are making Duck Hunt for the Wii

Turbo

Registered Member
Storm said:
I like your version better Turb. Still, I'm going to get one...I already have a PS2, Xbox and GC, might as well get the next gen versions.
TY Storm. We got PS2 and GC; so i'll probably get Wii on release and PS3 after i can put enough away.