• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Sony to present PS3 at CES 2006

Rayzn

Registered Member
Ok, we know that the people from Sony are very proud of their products, and that they try to promote them wherever and whever they can, but this is...well, I'd call insanity....
Full Story

They pretty much have to reveal it all there because E3 2006 will be to close to launch to let the details out.

Rayzn

Registered Member
Sorry should of been more clear. They are going to reveal much more then they did at E3.

ltk9492

Registered Member
I agree. PS3 looks great from all the rumers, but will it beat a 360?also, i hope they reveal a price around $400...

Rayzn

Registered Member
They will probably reveal the price then because releasing the price in May with a possible Spring launch is a bad idea.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't see that being much of a problem, especially since May is the end of Spring. I don't expect the price to be much higher, but the PS3 defnatly has the rumored hardware buff to really make a high price worth while.