PlayStation 2 Sony or Microsoft?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BIGBIG_breadbox, Dec 15, 2005.

1. BIGBIG_breadbox

BIGBIG_breadbox New Member

I say Sony because I do not like Microsoft much. Too much technical difficulties. :sick:

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well you know a lot of people have had trouble with Sony too. The XBOX is much more sturdy than the PS2.

I like XBOX controllers more than PS2 though.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I like everything about Xbox better than PS2. Better controller, better graphics, more durable, better games, etc. There are very few PS2 games I would consider getting. I had a PS2 for a while (actually only a couple months) and sold it since there were no games I wanted.

4. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I personally do not care too much for Microsoft as a corporation. Plus, I am a mac user and I could care less about Windows. I never really got into the xbox probably for that reason. We briefly had one (from a contest) but we sold it. We purchased the original Playstation, and just have been going with Playstation consoles ever since.

I have heard many good things about the Microsoft consoles compared to Sony and sometimes Sony can be very arrogant, but at this point - I would welcome any new console that came in our house. Having a Nintendo is nice, but you definitely are missing the "wow" factor.

5. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

MS, cause they're the under dog. i don't even understand why everyone hates them.

i also like the xbox > ps2. IMO quality > quantity. plus i like the controllers [ the feel, the button placement, and the break-away cord ] and xbox live rules.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I went with the Playstation. I had the original, and I've grown fond of some of the system specific franchises that are available to me.