• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sonn's new name

Daemonic

Registered Member
Yea, just wanted to let everyone know I asked Hybrix to change my user name, but this is Sonnilion. The reason is, my last user name was based on a spirituality I experimented with for a few months when I drifted from my path. It felt weird logging in on that name though since I went back to my previous beliefs. XD

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Yea, just wanted to let everyone know I asked Hybrix to change my user name, but this is Sonnilion. The reason is, my last user name was based on a spirituality I experimented with for a few months when I drifted from my path. It felt weird logging in on that name though since I went back to my previous beliefs. XD
Does it mean you'll be changing your username everytime you change your spirituality?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
it should be illegal to change names

damn people confusing me

wait, i changed mine. well, only cool people like me can change theirs for now on

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it should be illegal to change names

damn people confusing me

wait, i changed mine. well, only cool people like me can change theirs for now on
I know, it took me like a year and a half to stop calling Cons Merc.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I didn't know Cons previous name was Merc. If that was it, then I think it's much cooler than the one he already has.
He should go back to being Merc.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Yeah, he's had a few name changes. He was Merc when I joined but I think he was something else before that.