• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sonnilion Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemonic

Registered Member
What do you wanna know, ask away?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Why are you always drunk?

When was the last time you woke up and thought...."Shit...where am I?" ?

Whats your favourite thing about GF?

Daemonic

Registered Member

When was the last time you woke up and thought...."****...where am I?" ?

lol, only at night because I have a rule about not starting before five but usually wait until 7, and because I'm bored and go on a binge every so often. The even more honest answer is I have a severe social anxiety disorder, PTSD, am agoraphobic, and get panic attacks so I almost never can get out. I do take a break for a few weeks - couple months after a binge and try to see if I can get better with my disorders, I like those breaks because I focus more on spirituality but then seem to go on another binge for about a couple weeks to a month. Sometimes it is the only thing that keeps me sane not having any friends around and having such a hard time getting out and being around people, I get bored. My spirituality does help though, I always end up thinking about it at some point and that's when I take a break. I end up feeling like I'm not just letting myself down but my deities as well. Then I ended up bored and lonely again... I hope that wasn't more info than you wanted but that is the truth. Thanks for asking as well, because I never actually evaluated that question in detail. It's not an alcoholic thing though, it's just sometimes the only thing to keep me sane. In fact, after drinking seems to be the only time that I can lose enough anxiety to go for a mile walk around the area and enjoy it without being nervous at all. I know it isn't healthy to go on those occasional binges but it is my only vice in my opinion.

embarrassing and sad. :-/

When was the last time you woke up and thought...."****...where am I?" ?

Honestly, this is kind of embarrassing, but a little funny to tell now that it's over with. I want to add I have been of all drugs other than my prescriptions or drinking for 4+ years. Anyway, back when I did drugs I went for a walk one night after doing some stuff I won't bother naming and next thing I know my drug buddies are shaking me. I'm wondering where the hell I am and realize I decided to take a nap in the grass on the side of the road because I was too messed up to find my way home. :lol:

Bad thing I was doing it, good thing they found me.

Great community, wonderful mod team, and nice people. I also like forums with good communities because I don't get the social issues I do in real life. Almost all of my socializing is done online so it's good to find a nice community. I had to look for a while after the last one I was on because so many forums are all rude kids or have a bad mod team. I love it here though.....

Oh, and I love the fact that I'm comfortable being this honest with the members here...

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm glad you stuck around. You were one of my favourites of the last intake of newbies.

Anyway, questions time.

What job would you consider your worst nightmare? How about your dream job?

Do you play an instrument?

If you could meet just one of your favourite bands/musicians, who would you choose?

Daemonic

Registered Member
Thanks, I didn't even realize I was supposed to request a under the microscope until after I made it but I guess I'll keep it going until a mod approves, or decided to delete/lock it since it's already started.

What job would you consider your worst nightmare? How about your dream job?

That's a difficult one because there are so many. Probably most military work, it's not a anti-patriotic but I have an issue with being looked at as property. If I was to defend my country I would do the best I could on my own terms. I'm not going to kill or contribute to the killing of people just because someone tells me to. I do understand killing is sometimes necessary for defense but killing on command is not for me. Not only that but with my anxiety problems on top of things it would be a complete nightmare for me.

As for a dream job....

I like art and creativity, especially the body. My dream job would be to photograph or film/produce erotic art.

Do you play an instrument?

No, I used to play the drums a little just for fun when I was younger but don't remember how. I have a violin I bought a couple years ago and would still like to learn how to play it. I tried to teach myself through a video but failed and just gave up.

If you could meet just one of your favourite bands/musicians, who would you choose?

Alissa white gluz, she is a great female metal vocalist and I always read lyrics. She sings about some things like the environment and animal rights in some songs while pulling off some awesome metal growls and great music.

Konshentz

Konshentz
What is your drink of choice when getting liquored up and wandering GF?

How am I suppose to pronounce your name?

Who is your favorite member of GF?

Daemonic

Registered Member
What is your drink of choice when getting liquored up and wandering GF?

Usually beer, recently mixed drinks with vodka, if the mood is right mixed drinks with whiskey. I love whiskey, but don't drink it too often because it's the drink that always seems to get me into trouble, lol

How am I suppose to pronounce your name?

It would be easier to say, but it roughly sounds like this...

Sun-ill-eye-on

Who is your favorite member of GF?

I'm not going to count any friends I invites because that would be unfair...

At the moment probably Jeanie

Tucker

Lion Rampant
What drug would you banish from the Earth, if you could?

How long have you been coping with PTSD?

High-energy emo chick, or mild-mannered girl next door?

Daemonic

Registered Member
What drug would you banish from the Earth, if you could?

I don't think I would "banish" any, I think people should be better educated about facts though. If someone decides to put something harmful in their body or abuse a drug though I beleive that is their choice.

How long have you been coping with PTSD?

About 3-4 years.

High-energy emo chick, or mild-mannered girl next door?

For a one night stand, high energy emo could be kinda hot.....

For a relationship, mild-mannered girl next door would be my choice.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
How old are you?

You mentioned having been engaged, what happened? The condensed version is ok if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.