Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Unfortunately it only shows about half a second of gameplay, but I'm sure it'll be pretty cool. I was never a huge Sonic fan, but I might get one of the Sonic collections to play through the old games.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Wow. I am so excited about that! Holy shit. I adored the Sonic games. Why did it take them so long to do this?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
This looks pretty sweet. In response to the cycle apparantly there was some announcement that sonic is the only character in this game so all the friend fears can be layed to rest. I still think Tales and Knuckles were worthwhile friends but atleast this is going to be pure back to basics old school. I'm also looking forward to Megaman 10 :D

To me, Sonic never did good when it came to plot and character development. Repeating the same linear script of going through levels chasing after Dr. Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman) was where they really shined. Sonic could have easily become Sega's Mario superstar (bigger or just as big as Mario) if they just followed suit. Instead, they went crazy with adding too many terrible characters and started to branch out with different stories along the way. Now, with Sonic 4, it looks as if they can redeem themselves and take Sonic to a new level of awesome.

One of my favorite games as a kid was Sonic 2. I am pretty excited about this game, hopefully it doesn't suck. I need a break from all the shooters and survival horror, play some nice family oriented games. Ha.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've only played a few Sonic games, most of which never held my attention for all that long. But I can still appreciate what it did for most people.

The last Sonic Game I played was fairly horrible....Sonic Unleashed :duh: