• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Songs you never delete from your mp3 player or ipod

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I never delete songs. Is that not normal? My music taste is kind of limited, I generally only tend to like older bands with the exception of about 3 artists, lol. Obviously I find 'new' stuff that I like all the time, but it just gets added to my itunes on top of all the rest.

Don't think I have ever deleted a song before.
I never have either, I've kept everything I've ever put on it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You will almost always find my Dispatch, Metallica, and Sublime collections on anything that I have that contains music.

brieze

Registered Member
If I had an ipod, I'm pretty sure the following songs would never be erased lol.

Ender by Finch (both versions)
East Hastings by Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Moya by Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Stupid Car - Radiohead
Climbing Up The Walls by Radiohead
Pull/Pulk Revolving Doors by Radiohead
The Glitch Mob and ediT discographies
Tooth Decay by Black Moth Super Rainbow
Dig For Fire by The Pixies

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
The only thing that I've never deleted off of my ipod is all of the Coheed and Cambria songs I have on it.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Haven't had that issue for three and a half years (back when I had a 1GB iPod Nano). Now I just keep on adding, not taking away. :D