• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Song of South

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I dont know if he agreed with ALL of them or not, since I've never actually talked to the man.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Song of the South really isn't suppose to portray anything...well i don't think so anyway o_O The last time i saw it i was like...5 maybe 6. All i remember was the black guy singing zippady do da and telling stories of brear rabbit.

If it is racist, you'll just have to deal with it. There's still hundreds of racist people in the world. And these days rasist words become a trend anyway.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I remember that Piccolo, I was actually thinking of it as I began reading the thread. There's all kinds of rumors that Walt was a Nazi supporter, but I don't know how much solid proof there is against him.

A

A.M. Radio

The Mercenary said:
I remember that Piccolo, I was actually thinking of it as I began reading the thread. There's all kinds of rumors that Walt was a Nazi supporter, but I don't know how much solid proof there is against him.
Well, truth is, or at least I believe.. He flipped on the issue.

In the Thirties, when Germany was becoming the power it was during World War 2, Hitler had ALOT of support in the U.S. Even as late as 1940. Of course, even some of Hitler's biggest supporters in America turned against him by 1941.

The Kennedy family (I.E. probably the most mentioned family in the history of the U.S.) supported Adolph until a certain time. The Bush family. And yes, Disney too. Does this mean they continued to support him? No. After they realized the kind of man he was, support went away.

A

A.M. Radio

Piccolo said:
I've never heard of him flipping on the issue.
Neither have I.

I'm just theorized it.

After all, Disney DID produce anti Nazi cartoons.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha true, but that may be to take people's focus off of his personal views.