Song Help

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dragon, May 31, 2007.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Ok, this has been bothering me. I am trying to find the artist and name of this song. I only know one part of the lyric and know that a female sings it and the song is an oldie. "Hold me in your arms, and tell me that you love me" The lyric went something like that and to me, the tune sounds like a Christmas song too but it's not a Christmas song. If anyone can help, that would be great.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Can't say that I have heard it but I do know how frustrating that can be when you can't find a song you like. There are still a few songs I've liked in the past that I've never found yet. Luckily I totally forgot how they go by now so it doesn't bug me much now. :D

3. wascally

wascally New Member

Hi dragon, when you say "oldies" do you mean the original sounds from the 50s ? because some people consider oldies now to be my generation: the 80s. LOL :sick: where did u originally hear it from, the radio or maybe during a wedding?

4. Dragon

I think this song was from the 50's. I heard the song at work. I was trying to look up part of the lyrics on line but no luck.

5. Dragon

I asked someone who sang it and they said Petula Clark. Have not located the song yet.

6. Dragon

I finally found it. It is called A Lover's Concerto by the Toys.