• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Son Gohan or Master Roshi

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which one is stronger Son Gohan at Babas saga orMaster Roshi at Tienshinhan saga. This isnt like battle just which one is stronger. I think Son Gohan was semi-even with Goku while Roshi was having trouble following his movements, however I feel that Roshi surpasses Son Gohan in the 22'nd Budokai.

D

Dranigus

Son Gohan wasn't in the 22nd Budokai. And he was always far stronger than Roshi.

I think you meant Grandpa Gohan.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes that's who I mean he was called Son Gohan that's where Gohan got is name from Goku. And I am not sure but I do believe that Son Gohan was in the 22nd Budokai but not 100% sure.

D

Dranigus

No Grandpa Gohan was not in the 22nd Budokai.

The 22nd Budokai had Master Roshi, Tien, Chiaotzu, Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Were-wolf Man, and Panputto.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I dont know how you get all these pictures lol, but sorry I was wrong then, anyways that still proves that Grandpa Gohan was stronger then Roshi that's all I needed to know.