• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tutorial Sometimes I just wanna listen to Nickelback

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Eggs scrambled with a hint of butter, lightly fluffed in a pan with extra Virgin Olive Oil. A dash of salt and a solid helping of freshly crushed black pepper. Sided with chopped piece of Tri-Tip generously sauteed in margarine. All wrapped up in a heated Tortilla and a little mild cheddar. Washed down with Black coffee and the odd yet welcoming haunt of Chad Kroegers vocals.

funny thing, Im typing this wondering if anyone is even still here who gets it :hah:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hate Nickelback.

Dude, how've you been? How's fatherhood treating you?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Fatherhood is going well. If I could keep my kid from running and jumping off of things it'd be easier. But thus, that'd take away all the fun.

Life all in of itself has been ok, huge changes over the last few years thats for damn sure.

This place still hasnt burned down, thats nice.

ps.... I dont like nickleback either. That just seemed like the most idiotic title I could come up with.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
That's an awesome picture my friend. I'm very happy for you.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Bahahaha, random recipes! That was a good gag.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great looking kid icegoat, you must be proud.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
penny4URthoughts General Discussion 7
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 6
Bliss Bathroom Wall 6
AnitaKnapp Bathroom Wall 13
sailorruby Bathroom Wall 8