Something you saw/heard that was just wrong...

C

Crimson

Here is where you post something you thought was just twisted and weird in any form of of wrestling.

I remember back when the WCW that a guy said that he cooked the dude's dog, who was his pride and joy, and they gave the guy a something to eat in the ring and said he just ate his dog. I was like "WTF?"

S

+ShowsToppeR+

Crimson said:
Here is where you post something you thought was just twisted and weird in any form of of wrestling.

I remember back when the WCW that a guy said that he cooked the dude's dog, who was his pride and joy, and they gave the guy a something to eat in the ring and said he just ate his dog. I was like "WTF?"
i believe that was back around '97-'98 in WWF when BIG BOSSMAN cooker AL SNOW's dog 'Pepper' and had AL eat it

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WOW I actually remmber that moment, it was pretty weird. I know some but I can't really think of some right now, but I am sure i'll found some soon

C

Crimson

+ShowsToppeR+ said:
i believe that was back around '97-'98 in WWF when BIG BOSSMAN cooker AL SNOW's dog 'Pepper' and had AL eat it
Thx Show Stopper, I thought it was WCW because back at that time I was more involved in WCW than I was the WWF