Something Ironic Or Contradicting -

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
about yourself?

For example mine is:
I absolutely hate going to school, but I would love to become an English teacher.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm widely known on this site as a pompous egotistical ass when in real life I'm entirely selfless and am best known to my friends as "that one guy anyone can talk to because he's so understanding".

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
I'm widely known on this site as a pompous egotistical ass when in real life I'm entirely selfless and am best known to my friends as "that one guy anyone can talk to because he's so understanding".
Magic of the internet, my friend. Though personally I don't see pompous egotistical ass and understanding to be mutually exclusive.

Mine would probably be that even though English is my best subject in school and I generally use grammar properly when writing, in conversations I swear constantly and take forever to think of specific words that I want to say sometimes.

Hmm. One notable one for me is that I am good at math (did quite well on the math section on SATs and ACTs, as well as getting into the advanced math curriculum in high school) but I hate the living shit out of the subject.

Another one that might fit the topic is that I love to make people laugh and many people tell me that I am quite funny, but I am horribly uncreative, so any attempts by me to create comedy (be it written or comics or what have you) come out quite uninspired.

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
i come off as a clingy, idiotic, annoying, looser but if ppl just got to know me they would see different. *coughs many names*

another one is my bad grammer. english is my best subject. 95% in there.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
On here people probably know me as a motor mouth who has something to say about everything, but in real life I'm actually pretty quiet. I have tendencies to talk but in reality I'm pretty darn shy around large groups of people. I'm a very solitary individual, almost a recluse ;)

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Let's see. Something like that about me is:
My name is very simple, but I'm a very complex and quirky person.
Also, I'm very neat and clean, but I chose to have three dogs and a cat. Haha. I have a very big heart for animals. So it's a never-ending battle on my end, with only the vacuum as my weapon. :)

Iris

rainbow 11!
As big of a pervert as I seem to be, I'm not, really. I've only kissed two people and thinking about being intimate in any way with someone scares me.