• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Something I made in 2008

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
So in 2008, i was working at tim hortons, a stupid job, and i had just worked a 3pm-11pm shift. As I walked the half hour home I had brainstorm. I decided to make a short comic strip about this joke I thought up. My brain exploded and it ended up with me staying up for 24 hours making this

‪Baited Breath Incomplete‬‏ - YouTube

I never got around to finishing it, and I don't think I ever will. However, I've been thinking of wasting another 24-48 hours in photoshop, creating settings pixel by pixel. And creating cheesy transition music and doing my own voices.

(Also, I know I've posted this video before. I figured there were some that haven't seen it)

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Throwing an old lady down a flight of stairs? Awww, Bob is my kinda guy. <333

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
wow, this got pushed off the new posts list as soon as i posted it. busy beavers gf is tonight.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Dude, the effort that went into this...

:lol: I love it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yah, back then I didn't have internet or xbox or blackberry. just my laptop lol.