something i found kinda funny

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by pork, Apr 2, 2005.

1. pork

pork Registered Member

2. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

It will be interesting to see how she does witht the auction.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I couldnt watch it past the guy dancing in the clown mask...

4. danilexi

danilexi Registered Member

HI, I'm the person that is doing this auction. I was just hoping to just get some laughs out of it, you know have some fun, It's just funny imitations. I'm all about having fun, making people laugh, not making fun of them. My thing is this guy sent me this really mean question, well more like comment...I posted it. Why do people have to be so hateful. Was it that bad... :(

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought it was hilarious! I loved the pie in the face! :) You just have ignore the rude people. I never post the rude ones. It's a shame and very suprising to see that you didn't get any bids. WOW! I am shocked. If it makes you feel any better, I had a good time showing it around to some friends. We all thought it was awesome!

6. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

I thought it was funny. Very creative :)
    As for the rude questions.. I had pleanty of nasty comments telling me to sell my son and so forth. They upset me at first but I got over it.
    I just figured out a few weeks ago while going through my questions again that most of them were by the one who actually WON the auction & backed out 15 minutes after it ended telling me to let GP have it cause they do a lot of stuff for charity. Not sure why he felt the need to lie :eek:/

7. trees

trees Registered Member

Cool auction! Hope it does well, maybe it will just wait till the end!

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm thinking he probably didn't have the money and was just having so much fun bidding huge numbers that he couldn't stop. That's pretty messed up that he's the one who sent those questions. At least you had a successful sale finally.

9. danilexi

danilexi Registered Member

I just hope that the guy who sent me that mean comment doesn't bid at the last minute, then decide to leave me negative feedback for no reason. I have 100% and I don't want that tarnished. Thanks you guys for all the nice POSITIVE comments. I loved making the clip and it really took several takes, editing after I captured it to my computer. the only one I wasn't willing to "do over" was the pie in the face. You should've seen my kitchen afterwards, what a mess. It turned into a whipped cream throwing fight, but so fun.