• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Something good about your day

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I decided to make a thread to talk about the positive things in your day. Something that happened, little or big, that really made your day, brought a smile to your lips or made you feel good. I just want to hear something good, nothing negative please.

I hate to say this since I'm the one that started this thread but the only thing I can say positive about my day is I made it home alive. I'm sure I'll be posting later.

Tell me?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I took a lady's deposition this morning. She came down with MS after the incident made the basis of the lawsuit she filed against my client. Before it started her attorney told me privately she's extremely nervous and it's making her shake more than usual. He told her I was going to be very polite with her and she had nothing to worry about.

She was an extremely pleasant person and while it took a while to finish her deposition it went very well. Afterwards she spoke about her faith in God, she's in her mid 30's and uses a walker. Her and I were joking and laughing afterwards and her positivity was so refreshing. Such a very nice lady and a pleasure to know, even given the circumstances.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I had Wingstop for lunch - sometimes a good lunch can really make a work day. I treated one of my coworkers to some food for her birthday and she was super excited, so that's always cool. Plus, my boss was in a mellow mood and I didn't get any calls that were too insane. I'll call it a win and hope that Friday is even more mellow. The last two weeks otherwise have been kind of insane.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Today has been beautiful, mid 70's low humidity and here it is almost the 4th. It just put me in the perfect mood after the high temps and humidity of the last several days, mainly humidity.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Today was excellent. Had a big meal and drinks at P.F. Chang's with my family, and then spent the evening with my baby niece. Plus the Cardinals beat the Cubs. Can't ask for much more out of a Saturday lol.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
My son told me I could have his car now that he has a new one. I guess that is good as long as it doesn't break down.lol