• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Someone Please Throw Kanye In Jail!!

DynomiteDave

So i watched yet another video taken of Kanye West violently kicking the crap out of more paparazzi. Why the hell isn't he in jail?? How many times is this now over the last year or two alone?? I don't care who you are, if you assault someone over and over again you should have to pay the consequences. If you get into Music, Acting, etc, it comes with the territory dealing with paparazzi and Kanye isn't new in the game so WTF??

This is guy can throw all the money he wants too around but no amount of money should allow you to get away with a violent act..Period!!!

Sabby

He's about to marry into the Kardashian family..trust me, thats a more harsh sentance than any maximum security prison

DynomiteDave

Sabby said:
He's about to marry into the Kardashian family..trust me, thats a more harsh sentance than any maximum security prison
This is very true, good point...still though something has to be done about him. He thinks he is the best thing next to slice bread and that his money will get him out of anything while these people doing their jobs are seeing a hospital...BS!!

Sabby

DynomiteDave said:
Sabby said:
This is very true, good point...still though something has to be done about him. He thinks he is the best thing next to slice bread and that his money will get him out of anything while these people doing their jobs are seeing a hospital...BS!!
Seems to be a double standard, for sure. I'd like to see him get his just desserts.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
No judge would ever side with a papparazi member IMO, and if they do all the accused star needs to do is give him a bunch of money and jail time will be avoided. I do agree that Papparazi as a job to do, but when someone tell you to F Off and you don't something physical will eventually happen.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
What needs to be done is a way to fine/arrest these paparazzi idiots. If I did what they do to either one of you, I am sure I would get nailed with restraining orders, stalking charges and invading privacy charges. It's a double edged sword, the people in the entertainment industry needs the paparazzi to keep their name current and in the lights to self promote their newest product. If they find a way to charge them... they only hurt themselves.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Privacy. Get out of Kanye's face 24/7. The paparazzi members in his face should be arrested if anyone.