Someone has red reputation!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Forbidden, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Snarflax is officially the first person to get red reputation, congratulations.

2. Shabir

Shabir Guest

Lol....wheres he? I wanna see too

3. Snarflax

Snarflax Guest

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Yes, on your douchebag debate site. If you can't get good reputation on more than one site, you have proven that you are unadaptable and thus will eventually be destroyed as part of evolution by the process of natural selection.

5. Snarflax

Snarflax Guest

Well, at least one of them realizes I'm just dicking around because no one will answer my PETA post. I put a lot of time into that damn thing and all I'm told is "hay, don't make long posts we don't want to read"

Douchebag debate site has 27,264 members. They can't all be wrong about me ;) Honey, I'm more adaptable than prehistoric ooze.

I came here because I was promised intellectual discussion. I put more thought and research into that post than GW on what pajamas to wear. I'll stop with the games when someone will have an argument with me.

Side note: By "argue," I don't mean the negative social connotations. "arguer" is latin for "to make clear". Arguing in a friendly and non-personal manner is the most fun thing in the world. Hell, I wouldn't drive a bus down to San Fransisco every February if I didn't love it. C'mon, entertain me.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I gave him the neg because I concluded that he was an arrogant prick. Granted you came off like that, Snarflax, but I'd like for you to simply take us a bit more serious.

7. Snarflax

Snarflax Guest

I will, no doubt, once you stop telling me not to make good, long posts and when someone tells me I win that there is no reason to reject PETA

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I never said that long posts are frowned upon, I don't know who did (if it was me, I apologize, I wasn't thinking clearly). I just don't like short, half-assed responses.

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I told him to do longer posts in paragraph format, and not argue on every line of the other person's post. My general rule is that I don't want it to be over 5 pages of text, because then nobody ever reads it and the discussion sucks. Snarflax, you agreed to this, and now you're bitching about it. Flip-flopper.

10. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

I think we all just need to chill the mess out and smoke a blunt. It's not like any of this internet forum crap really matters, eh?