• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Some of what I've been doing lately

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I picked up drawing a couple of months ago. Here are a few doodles I've made

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Wow, those are really nice. Did you just pick up drawing recently? Have you taken any classes before?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love all of them as you know, but the third is definitely my favourite. I want those flowers to exist!
Keep it up as you have a good eye for detail. It can only get better.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Those are very nice. :)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Thanks guys. :)

I was at my sister's one night not too long ago and I was really bored, and she had this book on doodling so I tried my hand at it, and the second pic is what I did that night. I was pretty amazed at how good it made me feel, not just because I liked the way it looks but the sense of accomplishment and the focus that it took to get it done.

So I went out and bought a decent set of pens, and my sister got me a copy of that same book as a Christmas gift along with some nice drawing paper.

The second and third ones were done with colored pencil

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Great work, Jeanie! I love the common style that translates to your different works.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Love them! They're quite refreshing somehow. I suppose you don't often see good quality doodles drawn like that. The green one at the end is my favourite; must have taken a fair bit of patience.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great work, all are good but I really like the third one. You are a natural.