• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Some Of What I Can Do

Dabs

Registered Member
These are done all by ink pen...I started with pencil...but went to ink~
Just some fantasy crap ~LoL~
The last photo is of my 11 year old granddaughter holding one drawing...to show the size of the paper~

Attachments

Impact

V.I.P.
Holy shit Dabs, they are really good! I especially like the 3rd one. And I love that they're in ink, ink drawings are awesome.

Dabs

Registered Member
Holy shit Dabs, they are really good! I especially like the 3rd one. And I love that they're in ink, ink drawings are awesome.
Thanks much Impact!
I have a couple more I did, and another I am in the process of.
One I did of a horse, but.....well....not sure I liked it well enough to show it ~LoL~
I have a very hard time with real peoples' faces...but comical or eyes closed faces.....I can do those easier :)

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I really love the first one, it would be something I'd have in my apartment. Very nice :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Incredible work, Dabs! What a talent to have.

The first is probably my personal favorite...the 3rd reminds me of Fable (a video game, lol) so I love it as well!

Dabs

Registered Member
wow, you're talented! Did you copy them or was it just from your imagination?

The clown one, is mainly my imagination...but the fantasy/warrior lady one....I was looking at a magazine~
Sometimes, if my mind works right, I can start scribbling many different things...but a lot of times, I go thru magazines and books or see billboard signs, and then try and recreate something.
A lot of times I will add more to a picture I see, or take away something, if I think it's doesn't look right.
Once I tried a Grecian picture..and I was going for the Greek guy on a lounge chair look.....and I didn't quite do the lounge chair arm rests the right way, because it ended up looking like the guy had a hard-on......one of my children pointed it out...so that one was scratched :)
------
Thank you all for the nice comments.....I have a horse drawing I did, as I mentioned before...but something about it doesn't suit me well.....but I may post it just so y'all can give me your opinions.
I have screwed up many times....these drawings are a couple of years old.....I have to be really focused to do my best.
So many times, a drawing has ended up trashed with me screaming "Oh fuck!" ~LoL~
Thanks everyone again~

Last edited:

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Wel if you ever feel like reproducing the first on a poster or on canvas let me know I'd be so down to buy it XD

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Wow, Dabs, those are very good. That second one would make a bad-ass tattoo

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow, Dabs, those are very good. That second one would make a bad-ass tattoo

My son told me the same thing, he has a lot of tattoos, in fact, his ex-wife wanted a rose with tears and a funky ass thorn design, so I drew one for her and she did have it tattooed on her.