• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

some of my tarantulas and bugs (lots of pics)

StormyClouds

Registered Member
thought it'd be better to add them here instead of pets :nod:

horse head grass hopper

p ornata (fringed ornamental)

Trinidad Chevron spiderling

hunstman spider

togo starburst spiderling

p regalis (indian ornamental)

Legs

Tiger Rump

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Wow, those are some amazing pictures. I really admire your collection (and courage).

StormyClouds

Registered Member
pink toe

chile flame coming out for a wander

avic versi pink toe

thats it for now... will add some more at another time :D
------
Wow, those are some amazing pictures. I really admire your collection (and courage).
im not that brave, i have some giant hissing cockroaches that are used for my larger spiders and they scare me lol

Last edited:

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I like the way you crush the stereotype of girls hating bugs and spiders. Lovely! I would freak out before I took such close up shots of the spiders.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm, I suppose these do suite photography but I think they would be more suited to pets myself. Although I suppose they really can go either way.

Love the spiders, they are very pretty. The close up of the grasshopper is amazing.

StormyClouds

Registered Member
i didnt know where to put them, but seeing as photography is a hobby of mine i put them here. now i dont know. I'll put them in pets next time :D

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
It's cool they can really go in either one. I love all of the spiders except for the huntsman. I generally like spiders but there are only two that really terrify me and they are huntsman spiders and wolf spiders. I get huntsmans in my house sometimes and freak out. The ones I get in my house are usually a lot darker though, quite black. Yours looks very light coloured.
Where did you get the grasshopper from?

StormyClouds

Registered Member
the huntsman was only young in that photo, she got darker as she grew.

the grass hoppers where brought by a friend online :)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Ah that could explain it, we get some massive huntsmans here (I live in Australia). Being Australia of course we get massive and some deadly poisonous spiders. I've seen some as big as dinner plates before.

By the way, out of all of yours the tiger rump is my favourite. Can you post photos of your scorpions too?

StormyClouds

Registered Member

Bothriurus coriaceus

3 h spinifer scorpions

h longimanus with scorplings on her back

H Spinifer

male and female emperor scorpions

------
1 for nightmares ;)

Last edited: