Some of my Photography

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Cooley47, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Cooley47

Cooley47 Registered Member

When I joined I mentioned I would share some images I have taken. Most of these were taken with the Canon Digital Rebel XTi, but a few amount (football games) were taken with the Canon Powershot A310.

I hope you enjoy them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like these two pictures. And you used different cameras for this, if I understood correctly.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I really liked these pictures in particular. They are all really great though. I like how clear and bright the colour is in some of them.

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I don't have one I could pick because I like them all. They're so crisp and eye catching. They're the kind of the pictures where you have to get in the moment and I like that.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

wow, they are really good. Lots of variety there :D I love the fifth one down, of the crowd.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I really liked these.

What is the last one?

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Those are incredible pictures, I especially like the one from the Redskins games and the waterfall one. Hopefully you'll post some more of your great work. Very impressive to say the least.

8. Cooley47

Cooley47 Registered Member

Yes, the top one was taken with the Powershot, the bottom with the XTi.
    ------
    Thank you.

The last one is from the World War II Memorial here in Washington D.C, as well as the other two or three of the fountain that I posted.

I'll just take this from the World War II Memorial website so I know I'm 100% right:

------
    Ah yes, the 91,000 crowd rising and making noise for a 3rd down stand.

To the rest, thank you for your compliments :)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Very nice, I to have a Canon Rebel... absolutely love it. Its amazing how much that camera can help. I've taken some football pics of my lil' bro's old football team :hah: alot of them came out better than I expected.

Nice work, we should get together some time and trade some secrets ;)

ps. if you wanna see a brief snippet of some of my work, my album is on my profile (photography by goat).

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Wow, you're an awesome photographer, I really like the first two pictures, I don't know a lot about cars but I still like them, you definitely know what you're doing, I'll give you that.

Where did you take the picture of those lights? I like that one a lot too, it's very simple.

I sometimes feel motivated and try to take cool pictures usually i fail though :hah:.