Some of my new signature work.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Well yesterday I dusted off Gimp and decided to try making an actual signature as for a while I would just merge two images into one and get some funky result that would work well. Sizes may vary as a few other forums I go to allow for a larger size than here.

So far I only have this.

Tell me what you think.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Try using 500x150 and get Photoshop too. :p and check out this site for tutorials and how to improve your graphics. I used that website when I had GIMP back in the days..but never got around it to be honest.

GIMP - Tutorials

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Try using 500x150 and get Photoshop too. :p and check out this site for tutorials and how to improve your graphics. I used that website when I had GIMP back in the days..but never got around it to be honest.

GIMP - Tutorials
Alright I'll look into that thank you.

Can't get photoshop because I can't really afford it.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Here's some recent signature work that I have done.

Also I need some help with a signature that I'm entering for a contest. I got two versions of it and I can't decide which of them that I would use for the contest. The prize is a free game so I kinda have incentive to make sure that this signature is the best I can make. If anyone could, would you mind telling me which one is better?

or