Some help please.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Westy, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Westy

Westy Registered Member

This sounds quite like im just the dummest person, but could anyone tell me how to access all info from everything i do on the computer. I know a computer logs all and everything that is done but im not sure where to access such info. Please help. Thank you .:nod:
    ------
    Bump!!.......................
    ------
    Hey ppl, please can i have the info i require as a matter of urgency. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Glad to see you're just as patient as before.:lol: I'm sure someone who can help will be along shortly, sorry but I'm not that person.

3. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Me impatient, im hurt lol.
    Thought it was something an avid pc user wud know, then again i dont do i. :D

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No, it doesn't.

What are you trying to find out specifically?

5. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Well you know you get history 4 eg using the net, there is also somewhere within the computer that logs everything from net usage, to what ever you do on your pc. Basically it shows you what the usage has been, a fingerprint if you will. i want to access this data and its nothing specific to view what the usage is on this pc i am currently using. Possibly logged in files and folders somewhere but where?

6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

It is not possible without additional software installed.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yep Bananas is right for the most part.

It's possible if you know command line (if you don't know what that is then don't ask, it can't be explained to average computer users) and even then it's tricky.

You'll need additional software. I don't know of any to recommend though.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's urgent . . but not specific.

Stop lying and just tell us what you want.

9. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Im not lying and its very basic as to the reason. There are things i would like to delete. Even though you can delete stuff in the most, something still remains in the pc as a log, or history etc. This is what i would like to access.:nod:

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Yup. You need to have logging software.

Where did you get the idea that the computer logs everything?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008