Some funny info!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolvergambit, Apr 28, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I was scrolling through the members list today and found it interesting to see who has spent the most board time here. So here is the list of the top 8 starting
    at number 8.

8. Kromsale 2 days 3 hrs
    7. Mr. Snipes 2 days 4 hrs
    6. Wolvergambit 2 days 4 hrs
    5. Nanner 2 days 14 hrs
    4. Trees 3 days
    3. Dragon 3 days 12 hrs
    2. Darth Tator 4 days

And DRUMROLL!!!!!!!! The number 1 post and gold trophy got to:
    NIGHTSURFER ----- 5 days

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow, number 3! I wonder how it keeps track of that. Time to leave my computer on 24/7. :D I shut the computer when I am not home and before I go to bed because I can't sleep with the computer on and plus it saves electricity.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I doesnt work that way dragon. You have to be active, Im not exactly sure about the time, but after a certain ammount of time, you will time out of the forums.

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't know how technology works these days and was only joking about leaving my computer on 24/7.

5. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

WOW! Sounds like I need a class for addicts or something LMAO!

AngelsPeak likes this.
  6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Yikes! Number 5 in time and #2 in amount of posts! No wonder when the hubby gets home he asks what I did all day :lol: Of course I'm coloring, combing ponies hair, answering "WHY"? for the 5000th time, or playing ring around the rosey or something inbetween posts...sometimes during :D Seeeee that's why the 90 second thingy between posts doesn't bother me..... :) Then again I don't sleep either so there is that nighttime addiction too.....

AngelsPeak likes this.