• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Some funny info!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I was scrolling through the members list today and found it interesting to see who has spent the most board time here. So here is the list of the top 8 starting
at number 8.

8. Kromsale 2 days 3 hrs
7. Mr. Snipes 2 days 4 hrs
6. Wolvergambit 2 days 4 hrs
5. Nanner 2 days 14 hrs
4. Trees 3 days
3. Dragon 3 days 12 hrs
2. Darth Tator 4 days

And DRUMROLL!!!!!!!! The number 1 post and gold trophy got to:
NIGHTSURFER ----- 5 days

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I doesnt work that way dragon. You have to be active, Im not exactly sure about the time, but after a certain ammount of time, you will time out of the forums.

kromsales

Registered Member
WOW! Sounds like I need a class for addicts or something LMAO!

Nanner

Registered Member
Yikes! Number 5 in time and #2 in amount of posts! No wonder when the hubby gets home he asks what I did all day :lol: Of course I'm coloring, combing ponies hair, answering "WHY"? for the 5000th time, or playing ring around the rosey or something inbetween posts...sometimes during :D Seeeee that's why the 90 second thingy between posts doesn't bother me..... :) Then again I don't sleep either so there is that nighttime addiction too.....