• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Some bitches can't handle being whores.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
So my littlest brother is getting charged with rape because he had sex with a girl at a new years eve party. Apparently she was drunk and that constitutes rape because she was too drunk to make a decision. She fucking lead him to the bedroom! She can't have been that drunk if she was able to perform. She just doesn't wanna be called a whore by all her stupid little teenage friends.

My brother is 16 right now, but he's 17 before the court date, so he's getting tried as an adult. He could get 9 years in prison because some bitch can't handle being a slut.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's pretty messed up, dude. I wish him the best of luck with everything.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Apparently she was drunk and that constitutes rape because she was too drunk to make a decision.
That is a retarded fucking law.

Also, make sure your brother and his lawyer gets as many witnesses as possible to come in and say she led him into the bedroom. It might be his best chance.

I wish him luck. I don't know him but he doesn't deserve that kinda shit.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
That shit pisses me right off! She was the one that initiated to have sex and I really don't see how they can try him as an adult since he was sixteen when the accident happen! The only suggestion is to get a good lawyer and I wish him the best of luck. Sixteen is suppose to be the best year of your life, christ.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Steve, you know gimp 117 (now called Cg X Sins) that's the brother i'm referring to.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I figured I knew him. I hope things work out in his favor. He's not a bad guy at all.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
he's got a freaking physical handicap, I told him to play that card too lol

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll be crossing my fingers for you guys, Danny. Best of luck in a shitty situation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Bathroom Wall 9
T Bathroom Wall 4
Merc Bathroom Wall 0
Merc Bathroom Wall 0
Merc Bathroom Wall 13