Some big FA's are being reported as signed, A.Thomas, & N.Clements

Discussion in 'NFL' started by dbrooks55, Mar 2, 2007.

1. dbrooks55

dbrooks55 Guest

There are reports that:

New England Patriots signed Adalius Thomas (LB)

San Francisco 49ers signed Nate Clements (CB)

From where I saw this, it sounds like they are done deals. 2 of the best FA's are now off the market!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was surprise about how much money Clements got, I don't think he deserves 100 million dollars, even if it's for eight years. But he'll be a great addition to the team, because he's a hell of a corner back. Would just like to add a Free Agent that signed with another team Garcia signed with Tampa Bay, but the weird thing is that they traded for Plummer, so now they have three capable starters in Simms, Plummer and Garcia.

3. Rickster

Rickster Guest

Simms isn't starter quality, and I'm 90% sure they won't start the season with both Garcia and Plummer on the roster.

Chargers sign Dielman to a 6 yr. extension. That is simply beatiful. Block for LT, you'll be getting a fat paycheck.

4. dbrooks55

dbrooks55 Guest

Tampa will look like this at QB!

1.Jeff Garcia
    2.Chris Simms
    3.Bruce Gradkowski

Jake Plummer will retire, The move helps Tampa by Jake retiring he is helping out Tampa's salary cap...his salary comes off Tampa's cap space!

5. NY Jay

NY Jay Guest

The Jets got a steal in the Thomas Jones trade. Now they still have another 2nd-round draft pick this year.

6. dbrooks55

dbrooks55 Guest

Patriots maybe on the verge of signing Donte' Stallworth. T. Jones is a great pick-up for the Jets.

I think Tampa might be the big winners in free agency this year...time will tell!

7. Browns sign Jamal Lewis. If PS drafts Peterson, this is brilliant.

8. Maury23

Maury23 Guest

Dolphins have Joey Porter!!!! I know this is old but I just wanted to let everyone else know. I'm a huge Dolphins fan. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!