• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

solo gamer/team player

real_fidLi

hi, i am just curious
whats your attitute to gaming, would u rather harvest the respect by soloing an strat to win, and actually pro play throught the game. Or u like co-operate with your mates, building an strat, playign it through, gettinb back to save him, or help him. I hope u get the point.

Actually I hate teams, i love guilds. Lets say, in a team u rely on your mates, and since some random guys over internet may be cruel, by calling u tard n stuff. not realizing he shall play 4 team as well. I d rather play a solo. But what i love most, is to play with friends over VoIP, not actually giving to much care of the mistakes or fails or w/e. TBH i feel sad when i game alone.

what bout u ?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Team player all the way, always play an assist-orientated, medic/cleric type.

BigBob

Registered Member
I do not buy games for their solo-player campaign modes. If the game doesn't have co-op multi-player then there's a very, very good chance that I'm not going to get it.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I do not buy games for their solo-player campaign modes. If the game doesn't have co-op multi-player then there's a very, very good chance that I'm not going to get it.
I'm the complete opposite of this. When it comes to gaming I am all about quality of story in single-player. I game to play single-player and that alone, I only rarely check out multiplayer. For me the single-player experience is what gaming is all about. If I play a single-player game with great writing, voice-acting and all held together by a fantastic plot then colour me happy.

real_fidLi

I'm the complete opposite of this. When it comes to gaming I am all about quality of story in single-player. I game to play single-player and that alone, I only rarely check out multiplayer. For me the single-player experience is what gaming is all about. If I play a single-player game with great writing, voice-acting and all held together by a fantastic plot then colour me happy.
bioshock is one of the greates, uhm the greates game that ive ever played, like best single player one

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Singleplayer for the win. All my most precious gaming memories are from single player moments, and not respawn #1243 at X game.

While playing MP however i tend to be a team player if the game rewards me for that, if not i go lone wolf.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm a mix of both, but I lean towards single-player experiences.

Not enough of my best friends have Xbox Live, so I don't get to play with them often... so, in turn, I play games with great solo campaigns.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Movies & TV 5
SmilinSilhouette Bathroom Wall 3
Babe_Ruth Music 8
Impact Music 6
Daemonic Religion & Philosophy 0