Soggy cereal!

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Rebeccaaa, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

So, recently (as in, about 2 minutes ago) I read that 70% of people like their cereal crunchy/crispy/non-milkified.. whatever you want to call it. I love leaving mine in milk for a while, so it goes pretty soft. I think it's much better like that and I thought most people were the same way. Obviously not.

What about you guys? Soggy or crunchy?

For those of you [weirdos] who prefer the latter, check this out. I thought it was pretty funny.

www.eatmecrunchy.com Home Page

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I like it to be crunchy. I hate soggy cereal. Especially cinnamon toast crunch when it's soggy. Ughh.

3. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

I dont like milk, or the majority of cereal....

But i like chocolate milk and i cocoa pebbles
    But if it gets soggy i will trash it and just pour myself another bowl
    and once its gone i will probably pour another bowl because cocoa pebbles are "off da chain"

yea i said off da chain do something bout it muthalickas

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Gah I toss the soggy stuff for fresh crunchy bowl.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Depends on the cereal.

Definately not Weatabix. Because then it soaks up ALL the milk.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's certain cereal that I do like soggy, then others not so much. I like my Frosted Flakes, Corn Flakes and Special K cereal to be soggy. But when it comes to Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops and a few others I prefer them crunchy.

7. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I really dislike soggy cereal.
    I'm not a big cereal person as it is, but having it crunchy is the way to go.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah it depends. Some cereal is so rough that letting it get a bit soggy is usually a good idea.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I rarely eat cereal, but when I do, I always wait until it's a big bowl of mush before I eat it.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I know, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch has just about the shortest half-life of any cereal there is.

Most of my cereal I like crunchy, but cocoa puffs need to be somewhere in the middle. Too crunchy tears up the roof of your mouth.

Cereal is just about my favorite food ever.