Social Groups

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't seen a thread about it but I noticed the access to the SG page has changed. The Social Groups link is gone. It used to be I just needed to two clicks then I could read the last message and reply; now it takes five.

Before:

Groups > Group Name > type post

Now:

Community > Social Groups > Group Name > Discussion Name > Last Page (is there even a way to change the sorting of msg order?) > type post

The current set up isn't really user friendly.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
An option to view the latest post then instead of going to the last page? One of our threads have more than a thousand posts so instead of going to page 130 it'll be nice if they're sorted the way they were before (last post on first page).

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I see what you mean.

I'll try to make it like normal threads so it goes to the last post automatically. That would probably be a good idea.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Thanks! While you're at it, it'll be nice to have notifications when someone posts too. :lol:

See? I told you I'm back! :madame:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why do I feel like I just got back from a 3 week vacation also? :lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Why do I feel like I just got back from a 3 week vacation also? :lol:
Think of the positive side. If you feel like that, then you can get comfort from the feeling of having had a 3wk vacation. Even if you didn't know...:hah:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seems like you made groups a lot more complicated than they need to be.
I don't see what you mean. They have hardly changed at all.

1. A more organized main page instead of a huge list.

2. Multiple "threads" in groups instead of one giant one.

That's it... I always hated how they were before. If anything they are easier now once I fix the last post thing ysabel mentioned.