• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Social Groups creation

Yoshiiiiiiii

Registered Member
I can't seem to find the button indicated in the FAQ for how to create a new group. Has Admin prevented it at the moment?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am not sure that new members are allowed to make groups until they reach 500 posts.

dDave

V.I.P.
I always thought that it was a VIP feature but 500 posts might be correct as well.

I definitely have the ability, I just checked. (it's near the bottom of the page)

What were you looking to make a group for?

Yoshiiiiiiii

Registered Member
Well in future I'll be possibly creating a Chess Society pending the decision on whether to create a new board games section of the forum, but I was initially going to make a LGBTQA etc society :)

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah we actually used to have chess, I don't know the details on it though, I just know that I wasn't very good.

I enjoyed it though.

Contact Brix about it, since moving to the new server he's been working on a lot of stuff.