• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SOBE Life Water

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've been curious to try this. I just saw it downstairs in the cafeteria at work, but I didn't pick any up, as the place here over charges.

Have you tried it before? Do you remember what flavor you've tried? If you drink it on a regular basis, what is your favorite flavor?

I don't usually go for flavored waters myself, but some of the flavor combinations just sounds good.

wolfy

Registered Member
It's alright; it tastes like diluted juice to me... But certainly not worth the price, in my opinion.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't drink flavored waters either - unless you know, it's regular juice drinks haha. I don't even drink fizzy water (unless they're mixed with alcohol). Have you finally tried the ones they sell there, yourself?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
No, but I was eye balling the strawberry dragon fruit at lunch today. It looks really good.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I don't know that specific brand, but we do get some great flavoured waters here. My favorite by far is the melon flavoured. Om nom nom. Strawberry is good too though. And kiwi and even litchi! LOL.
Let us know when you've tried it whether you liked it or not. In fact, I think you need to take one for the team and buy one today/tomorrow and report back!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I've had Vitamin Water, and I've had Sobe's, about the same from what I remember...Still, as a rule of thumb, Sobe's products are usually always good in my book! I'd give it a try. I think I will again now!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I did try some dragonfruit vitamin enriched water at the local health food store (Sprout's). It was their brand. It was so good, that It's making me want to try SOBE even more.