• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So You're In A Public Restroom

Dabs

Registered Member
And the person in the stall next to yours asks you to please hand them some toilet tissue, because they say they are empty. Do you help the person out? This can be a serious situation or a comical one. For myself, it would be hard for me to ever find myself in such a situation, I rarely use a public restroom, unless my bladder is literally about ready to pop! But if I heard the lady next to me ask me if I could hand her some toilet tissue, I would see if there was an entire extra roll in my stall, then I would hand that over...err, I mean, under to her :lol:
I might feel a little uncomfortable just handing her a few pieces of asswipe, that might make me bring out the smartass in me, and then I'd be asking her if she needed me to come wipe too!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Did you watch Seinfeld recently?

I would hand them toilet paper without hesitation unless there was very little left in my stall and I needed it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I would pass it too. Kudos for the person to think of it rather than putting back the pants without cleaning. :lol:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't think there's anything wrong helping the person in that situation.
It sounds kind of uncomfortable but I'm sure it would be more that way for the person asking me to hand them some toilet paper. I don't know if I would ask someone to give me that lol .

Dabs

Registered Member
Did you watch Seinfeld recently?

I would hand them toilet paper without hesitation unless there was very little left in my stall and I needed it.

No seriously, I did not. Why? Oh no, did I steal a scene from his show? :shocked:
------
I don't think there's anything wrong helping the person in that situation.
It sounds kind of uncomfortable but I'm sure it would be more that way for the person asking me to hand them some toilet paper. I don't know if I would ask someone to give me that lol .
Elly, this made me laugh. Hopefully you always check first right? Because I'm like you, I don't believe I would ask the person next to me to hand over some tissue *haha*

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd be a bit hesitant you know. What if they grabbed your hand or something as you put it under lol. I would throw it over the top for them but I wouldn't put it under.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Yes, I would, because I'd feel awkward later over by the sinks if I didn't help them out.

I'd never ask myself though, always check first.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, I would, because I'd feel awkward later over by the sinks if I didn't help them out.

I'd never ask myself though, always check first.
That's true. I check first when I get into a stall. If there's no paper, I go to another one. But I guess emergency happens and you just have to go and sit without time to even reflect. :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Even if I am about to burst I always check that there's toilet paper. I do worry about being in that situation so I never take the risk.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, sure i'd help someone out. Never would be in this situation myself, I check the stall before I go in, plus I carry tissues in my bag.