So you think you know GF...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by ysabel, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

(yes, I'm bored)

This will probably be like a guessing game, unless you do know for sure. It's not an online scavenger hunt, so without "cheating" (because if you do look for it, you'll find it), answer the following:

The Random Thought thread is the thread that has the most replies ever. As of writing this, it has been viewed 92,424 times and it has more than 18,000 replies. What's the name of the member who started this thread? :lol:

Not counting Sub-Talk, the main page stats show that General Discussion forum has the most number of posts (more than 100k, including sub-forum posts). Which forum comes second? And which forum has the most number of threads?

Underneath your avatar (home page view) is a box with a list of stats (ex: your total posts). How many stats are shown there?

Counting Hybrix, how many staff members are there?

As of writing, the currently active users are 90 (19 members and 71 guests). The most users ever online happened in February this year. How many active users were on during that time (includes guests view)? Estimate to the nearest hundred.

How many groups (with own subforums in Sub-Talk under Group-Talk) does GF have?

True or False: GF has a log out button/link that doesn't look like "X" (assuming you even know about X, haha). If false, do you think we should have one? If true, where is it?

:madame:

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

The first one is Tan. He is awesome and I miss him.

The groups... Five?

The X button is the top right on the little tab bar thing that chat is located on. I think.

I'm only sure about Tan... I know he changed his name a few times, so it might be under the name Big Blue. But we all knew him as Tan.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

2. I think it's Divisive Issues or MD. The one with the most threads would be Divisive Issues.

3. 5

4. 8

5. 250

7. True. It's in the top right hand corner.

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Big Blue.... And I only know this because I always glance at it and think It says BigBob... And then realize that is not correct..

Ummmmmm... The Dating?? I have no clue.

4 or 5.... I'll go with >.> 5 stat bars.

7 mods?? I again I don't have a clue..

It is either 803 or 303..... Or I could really be making this up, 303 seems low.. I'll go with 800 members online, even though that seems high.

5 groups?

True.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

1.The Random Thought thread is the thread that has the most replies ever. As of writing this, it has been viewed 92,424 times and it has more than 18,000 replies. What's the name of the member who started this thread? :lol:

BigBlue?

2.Not counting Sub-Talk, the main page stats show that General Discussion forum has the most number of posts (more than 100k, including sub-forum posts). Which forum comes second? And which forum has the most number of threads?

Sports has the most posts and probably the most threads too.

3. Underneath your avatar (home page view) is a box with a list of stats (ex: your total posts). How many stats are shown there?

30 day posts, Posts Today, Mosts posts you ever made in a day, Post Spree and sometimes Thread Spree... Oh and chips. And total posts but you're excluding that.

Counting Hybrix, how many staff members are there?

Brix, BR, Millz, Ysa, Bex, Wade, Smel, Echoes. So...8?

5.As of writing, the currently active users are 90 (19 members and 71 guests). The most users ever online happened in February this year. How many active users were on during that time (includes guests view)? Estimate to the nearest hundred.

Oh shit...I know this, I was looking at it earlier....700?

6.How many groups (with own subforums in Sub-Talk under Group-Talk) does GF have?

No idea...6?

7.True or False: GF has a log out button/link that doesn't look like "X" (assuming you even know about X, haha). If false, do you think we should have one? If true, where is it?

True, it's located beneath all the forums, and who's online part

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

1. Big Blue. Go check out his VMs.

2. Damn, I should know this cause I saw it the other day and made a mental comment, and now I can't remember lol. Sports?

3. I can count 6 in my head so we'll go with that.

4. 8 mods.

5. No idea. 500

6. Don't know, 7ish.

7. True, and it's at the bottom right. I used it before I knew about the X.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Heh, I don't even think I know all of these. Here's my try:

1. EXQEX9 (If that's wrong then my unofficial guess is Altanzitarron)
    2. Wrestling. No clue which forum has the most threads though unless GD is allowed as the answer.
    3. Not counting the bars, 24 hour posts, 24 hours threads, total posts, total threads, posting spree... 5 stats?
    4. 8 staff members. If this is wrong then I'm going to hear about it I'm sure.. :lol:
    5. 200 or so.
    6. Le Cercle, Rebel Alliance, Sith, Team Short Bus, Pirates... 5 groups.
    7. True. It's on the bottom of some of the main pages on the right. "Log out Hybrix", or whatever your username is.

:D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

@ Iris - oh you know him haha

@ Iris, CO and Snap - I think you misunderstood the 7th question. I was asking about one the DOESN'T look like X.

Haha, it's obvious where you hang out the most. Surprisingly it's not where the most threads or posts are after GD. It's just the area that generates the most infractions not related to spamming. :lol:

I'm am impressed with the ones you got right: 1 and 5.

BRAVO! Only one error but geez, that was close.

Why am I not surprised when you said go look at his VMs? :haha:

1. Neither of them.
    2. It's Sports - even compared to GD.
    3. You forgot some stats
    4. haha, yeah we're 8
    5. You're so far from the answer.
    6. You forgot Gotham.
    7. Yeah, I just saw that actually. :lol:

And yes, I previewed your post first before clicking on your spoiler!

9. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Blue something?

Haven't seen the stats page in months since it hardly ever comes up anymore. I'll guess MD.

Oh, you may be speaking about different stats. hmm I hardly ever look at the main page, I just auto go to forums so I can see if new blogs have been posted at the bottom.

I'm not listing these out in case I forget someone, but I'm going with 9

lol no idea

hmm only 1 that matters :p
    I'll go with 6

false, and no...it's fine.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

@ AK

1. LOL, that's my answer too when I thought of it first. Blue something.
    2. No it's the front page, under each forum name.
    3. More than 5
    4. You didn't forget someone, you even added one more haha.
    5. The number is ridiculous anyway. I'm surprised Snap and Impact were even close to the answer.
    6. Right response. On the number and the one that matters.
    7. Actually it's true. It's at the very bottom of the page (lower than the who's online list).

AnitaKnapp likes this.