So you finally want to see the real Constantine?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Okay then. Here are some photos from my girlfriend's prom last night.

'

My girlfriend and I before prom

Anyone have prom pics to share? It was okay, they played way too much rap though and that shit gets boring. Every single song is, "I want to fuck you in my car, on the floor, on the street, in the bathroom, on my mom's bed, on the sidewalk, at the car wash, in the dining room, at church . . " you get the point.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow and somehow I expected you to look like the Joker based on seeing you with that avatar for so long lol. Nice to be able to put a face to the name. :)

That's a super late prom though. Most schools I know of are out by now.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
After all this time I see what The Mercernary looks like. I dont really like to comment on other peoples photos because it's kinda weird..especially if it's a guy picture. Hybrix it;s funny how you always pictured him as the joker because I always picture him as Dr House :). Nice picture though.

Dammit Cons you look like a nice guy, you ruined my whole image of you.:lol:
BTW your girlfriend is gorgeous!

My daughter had her prom a couple of weeks ago. I'm not big on posting pics of my kids, but since she has this one all over her Myspace anyway I thought it would be ok.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I love her dress angels. She looks very pretty.

I also just assumed you looked like the Joker, but then I still she angels as the chic in her avatar, and Hime as the one in hers. Also Vincent Valentine looks like the guy he used to have, I don't care what they really look like.