• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So yeah I'm going to a bball tournament with two hungover chinks

I know it's a derogative term but I'm a chink myself and I've always felt that words don't mean anything unless someone does mean it.

But anyway, I've teamed up with a couple of my friends for a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. Problem is that there's an Asian party the night before it. Needless to say, both of them are gonna party till the early morning. Plus I can beat them both in 1 on 1 game. The worst is yet to come, I'm not good in basketball nor am I athletic. The competition is probably gonna rape us, especially now I got 2 hungover chinks in my team. :lol:

Any advice?? Maybe some recipe for a miracle potion to make them fit for that day?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Aim low. Bruce Bowen is your idol for the game.

Aim low. Bruce Bowen is your idol for the game.

Bowen doesn't always aim low. :lol:

EDIT: update, just found that one of my teammates got hit by a car. He has torn some ligaments in his ankle. :urp:

I guess we won't be participating in this tournament.

Last edited:

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
just found that one of my teammates got hit by a car. He has torn some ligaments in his ankle. :urp:

I guess we won't be participating in this tournament.
Hmm...isn't that awfully convenient for you. What were you doing at the time of this impact?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
This story is hilarious.

Another update:
My buddy screwed up with the registrations so we can't play in that tournament anymore. :(

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Another update:
My buddy screwed up with the registrations so we can't play in that tournament anymore. :(
Awww now it's not funny.