• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So yeah... hi.

Tapgirl

Hi there! My name is Katherine and I am new to this site, as you can probably guess.

I still don't really know what I'm doing here so any help would be appreciated.

I signed up because I've been looking for a new internet forum for a while now, the last one I was on was just too strict for my liking.

Thanks. =]

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey Katherine! Welcome to GF. I know it's all a bit daunting getting used to a new format etc but I'm sure you'll adjust quick enough. :nod: If you have any specific questions then feel free to ask here and someone will help you out.

BigBob

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums.

Stay away from Rebecca.. she gets into a lot of trouble and I don't think you'll be looking for too much trouble

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
the last one I was on was just too strict for my liking.
]
Well...I don't think there's any stricter forum out there than this one. So you have to be careful and make sure you understand the rules.

Welcome.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey Katherine, welcome to GF! Just like every other forum GF has its rules but its nothing for you to be worried or get overly concerned about. When in doubt ask questions.......read and abide by the guidelines/rules and you'll be fine. Have fun posting......see you around!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Well...I don't think there's any stricter forum out there than this one. So you have to be careful and make sure you understand the rules.

Welcome.
You forgot to say that you were kidding, you blonde boob!

Be patient with Elly, Tappy. She can't help the fact that she's Albanian. Welcome!

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Aw. I'm going to go ahead and welcome you, even though you're probably scared off by now.

The fact is, there's a place to be serious and silly here. It's pretty balanced, but still has its kinks.

That, and I need 1 more post. I'm a honest man.

Puck

Registered Member
Aw. I'm going to go ahead and welcome you, even though you're probably scared off by now.

The fact is, there's a place to be serious and silly here. It's pretty balanced, but still has its kinks.

That, and I need 1 more post. I'm a honest man.
Post whore.

Also, welcome! Care to tell us a bit about yourself?
Hope to see you posting around soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 6
sunrise Bathroom Wall 6
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 1
T Bathroom Wall 3
Vegito728 Bathroom Wall 28