• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So nice to just get away for a while

kromsales

Registered Member
We went to the lake all day today. It was soooo nice to get away. Not worry about auctions. People. Bills. Nothing!! I really needed it! And now I am rested and relaxed and ready to start all over again LOL The break is always nice tho! :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Glad Ya got a day off Krom..Hope ya had fun.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
ahhh! that sounds like a nice relaxing day!!

glad you had a good time,

Now get back to work! LOL

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL that does sound good! I hope to be able to do some fun, get my mind off stuff, things while I am on vacation!!

TGirl

Registered Member
I can not wait till Monday...a day at the river...there is all kinds of things for kids to do and we walk around and look at all the vendors stuff.....then the nice nap on the blanket ohhhhhhhhhh and I am a total people watchers (sorry for staring).....me and hubby play cards while the kids play and we eat cold fried chicken and patatoe salad and have a fruit tray....can't forget the pistachio nuts and kettle corn and hubby always sneaks in a bottle of wine (as we can not drink in the park) and right at almost time for the fireworks to start he pours us a little cupful and we cheers to another independence day...sound nice???
I think it could be my favorite day of the year other than Thanksgiving and Christmas.......

This year though my hubby works grave on Sunday night...so he will nap in the morning, but I hope it does not put a damper on the whole day...poor guy!!

nani1987

Registered Member
That good.........sounded like you had a great day krom... sure your ready for this coming weekend the 4th..............? lol I think I am but the fireworks are better to watch in person but I watch them on tv now. since her where I live fireworks are banned.. but they still sell the sparklers and a few other so-called harmless fireworks... stands all over the place.......... nani

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Trina that sounded SO good! July 4th would have been James and I's 18th wedding anniversary. I miss him. :( I will always think of him on the fourth. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday....walking down the isle to him and he had that big ole smile plastered on his face! Gosh we were just kids!!

TGirl

Registered Member
wow 18th??? you just to young girl!!! ANd I know you still miss him...your gunna forever...but it will get easier over time!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeah I was 16 when I got married PURELY out of love! I am really trying to keep my mind off our anniversary coming up because I can feel that tug of depression and that lump in my throat grow........but its SO hard!!