So last nights Raw main event

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Ryuk, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

That's an awesome crowd...

But unfortunately for them I guess they dont realize Big Show is awesome but nobody is perfect.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I am glad they are using Big Show as a monster heel now as that is how he should be. When he first showed up in WCW as The Giant he was virtually unstoppable.

4. Millz

Yeah Big Show should be booked in that very way. Not only is he the largest athlete in the sports entertainment but he's a damn good wrestler to boot.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Big Show needs to lose weight, if he would be the same size as he was during his WCW days then that would be wonderful. Right now he's to slow, and he loses his breath to quickly.

Also just to comment on yesterday's main event, it was pretty crappy if you ask me.

6. Anthony1975

In WCW he used to do Moonsaults and Dropkicks off the top rope.

7. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Goddamn all those nights at the Hammerstein were so fucking awesome! We got on both of them so good it's hysterical!

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Haha, great fans.

I gotta say, i'm a big fan of the Big Show, but i really have found it harder to watch perform him since they changed his finishing move to that damn punch. Not only is it the worst finishing move but it takes away from the rest of his game. Him not being able to throw punches during the match is really annoying.

9. Anthony1975

And the most ridiculous thing is, if punches are illegal then why is he allowed a punch as his finisher?

10. Millz

Personally I like the punch finisher but you both make great points. It almost forces Show to headbutt more becuase if he punches them and they dont lose then something is wrong. Its hard to argue against that haha

Also hard to argue that punches are illegal. Foruntately for us, this is wrestling...it doenst have to make sense!