• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So it's spring

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody have any spring plans yet? Hiking, camping, etc? It's still a bit cold here but I know several people who have already started going out and doing stuff in the mountains.

Heck, it's still perfect snowboarding weather here... :)

Shorts and a tee-shirt? I don't think so!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm actually camping this weekend if the weather holds out.

Marie

Registered Member
Anybody have any spring plans yet? Hiking, camping, etc? It's still a bit cold here but I know several people who have already started going out and doing stuff in the mountains.

Heck, it's still perfect snowboarding weather here... :)

Shorts and a tee-shirt? I don't think so!

Could you inform England it's spring please? :lol: we had lovely weather in february, unseasonably warm... and now, in march, it snowed pretty much two days straight :lol: we can't win :stare:

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Don't have any plans for going out, but the weather has been nice, but a little rainy. temps in 60's, but will rain through friday.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I kind of forgot about rain. It hasn't rained here since Fall... It's too cold so instead of rain we get snow. Apparently all summer long it rains a bit almost every day though so we'll just see about that soon enough. :)