• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

so it's back, huh?

A

aschaefer04

i was back in some forum with krusade and he notified me of this new board

i hope it's exciting, i've been frequenting a high-traffic board for the past 3-odd years, i hope this doesn't suck

anyway, what's up guys.

Blur

iPimp
This Al Dawg? If so what up man. lol

yea i was just gettin on all my multi names spammin. Tho glad another fc dude joined :D welcome and try to get cloud up in here lol

A

aschaefer04

fusion central > *

anyone that cares to debate this in person...well...you know how to contact me

:-x

B

Bio248

you must now wage a long war against inactivity with your amazing posting powers. :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Shaefer. Just to let let you know I was the other admin on Fusion-Central. Glad to see old members coming joining the new version of them. Hopefully you become an active member here and I am sure you won't have to worry about the activity about these forums cause there pretty high enough. Anyways I'll see ya around I guess. Enjoy yourself.