So I'm finally deciding to post.

A

AteoFou

Hello everyone. I'm use to posting on very fast forums, so this place should be a nice change of pace, haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off what is that suppose to mean?

Second off, welcome to the forums, I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you're going to like them a whole lot, we have a lot to offer, great threads, great members and great sections. So just browse around and see what you like, and don't be afraid to leave your opinions. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around.

A

AteoFou

From what I've seen lurking, this place does not get thousands of replies an hour. It is meant at a compliment. I won't have to go searching for things posting 5 mins ago. Smaller communities are always better. You can get to know users better.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
From what I've seen lurking, this place does not get thousands of replies an hour. It is meant at a compliment. I won't have to go searching for things posting 5 mins ago. Smaller communities are always better. You can get to know users better.
True that.

Welcome to Fusion-Central. I hope you have a good time with us.

Welcome to our community, we're growing but we're definitely not as big as what you're probably used to.

Your posts will actually get noticed here.

Post frequently, and help make this place great!